Connect with us

IN-THE-NEWS

Meghan Markle’s last-ditch attempt to ‘hold on’ to famous friend as network ‘falls apart’

Published

on

By

The Duchess of Sussex is reportedly worried that her famous acquaintances are “distancing themselves”

According to a celebrity insider, Meghan Markle wore a specific clothing brand to surreptitiously convey to Beyoncé that “they’re still friends”.

The Duchess of Sussex, 42, was seen “specifically” wearing a tracksuit from Beyoncé’s Ivy Park brand while filming a new Netflix series in Beverly Hills Park last week.

It comes amid reports that Meghan has been feverishly trying to maintain her few surviving high-profile friendships, as the Hollywood elite have been “distancing themselves” from Harry and Meghan.

According to a source at Heat magazine, “Meghan was filming for her new Netflix series and specifically chose to wear Ivy Park to highlight her connection to Beyoncé and send a message that they’re still friends.

“With practically every other famous friend distancing themselves from her and Harry, Meghan is understandably worried that their Hollywood network is falling apart, and Bey is the most well known of the few stars who will still associate with her.”

Harry has allegedly “reached out to Jay Z” about “getting involved” with his charity foundation (Image: Niklas Halle’n-WPA Pool/Getty Images))

The Sussexes invited a slew of A-list celebs to their wedding in 2018, including the Beckhams, the Clooneys, and Idris Elba, but an insider says Meghan now feels she needs Beyoncé’s help to “save the Sussex brand”.

David and Victoria Beckham are apparently aligning themselves with Prince William and Princess Kate in order to gain a knighthood for the former footballer. READ FULL STORY HERE>>>CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>

To combat the declining number of celebs, Meghan appears to have increased her efforts to stay close to the iconic singer, with a source claiming she’s “really going for it”.

They claimed Meghan asked Beyoncé to a July 4 celebration despite “not having spoken to her in months” and contacted the singer’s production company, Parkwood Entertainment, about a potential new project.

According to the source, the Duchess of Sussex has been attempting to form a friendship with Beyoncé’s sister, Solange Knowles, as well as getting close to Tyler Perry, who is friends with the singer.

Meghan now feels like she needs Beyoncé’s support to “save the Sussex brand”

Beyoncé and Meghan first became friends after the singer congratulated the Duchess on social media when she announced her pregnancy with Archie, and she met the royal couple in 2019.

The Single Ladies singer showered admiration on Meghan following her explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, hailing her for her “courage and leadership”.

According to the source, Harry has “reached out to Jay Z” about “getting involved” with his charity organization, indicating that he is now seeking to support the cause.

They said: “In Meghan’s eyes, they need to ingratiate themselves with Bey and Jay in any way possible, and she’ll do whatever it takes to ensure she stays friends with one of the world’s most influential power couples.”

The post Meghan Markle’s last-ditch attempt to ‘hold on’ to famous friend as network ‘falls apart’ appeared first on Timeless Life.

READ FULL STORY HERE>>...CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IN-THE-NEWS

A Remarkable Achievement – President Tinubu Congratulates Fola David For His Guinness World Record Feat

Published

on

By

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has applauded Dr. Fola David on achieving the Guinness World Record for the largest drawing ever made.

The president took to his Instagram story to praise Dr. David’s remarkable achievement, stating: READ FULL STORY HERE>>>CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>

“Congratulations to Dr. Fola David for completing his attempt at making the world’s largest hand-drawing by an individual, ‘Unity in Diversity.’ We are filled with great pride and admiration for this accomplishment.”

Dr. Fola David responded with gratitude, posting on his Instagram page: “Thank you, Mr. President @officialasiwajubat”

post

READ FULL STORY HERE>>...CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>
Continue Reading

IN-THE-NEWS

Prince Louis has a ‘two-year wait’ before following in Princess Charlotte’s footsteps

Published

on

By

Prince Louis was obviously absent from his siblings’ separate royal trips last week, and one expert revealed how long it will be until he can join them.

According to an expert, Prince Louis will have a “two-year wait” before he can follow in Princess Charlotte’s footsteps with exciting trips.

Princess Charlotte attended Wimbledon with the Princess of Wales last Sunday, and Prince George joined Prince William in Berlin for the Euros 2024 final that evening.

Cameron Walker, a royal specialist, discussed George and Charlotte’s trip last week with Svar Nanan-Sen on GB News’ The Royal Record Podcast.

Louis was absent from both trips, with the Prince and Princess of Wales’s youngest child most likely being cared for at home.

Regarding the six-year-old, Svar stated, “One royal child who was not at England’s Euro 2024 defeat or Wimbledon was Prince Louis.

Princess Charlotte went to Wimbledon last week with mum Princess Kate

“This has caused quite a stir online, with many calling for justice for Prince Louis. He’s still only six, we have to remember. READ FULL STORY HERE>>>CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>

“Charlotte made her first appearance at Wimbledon when she was eight, so he’s got to wait a couple more years. But Kate did say last year when George and Charlotte went to Wimbledon without Louis, that he was very upset about it.”

Although fans were unable to see Louis at either event, the Prince and Princess of Wales used social media to tell what their baby son has been up to, sharing a cute photo of him and Charlotte.

Regarding the image of Charlotte and Louis wearing personalized football shirts, Mr Walker added: “We did get a lovely photograph taken by the Princess of Wales on the Sunday evening of when George and William were in Berlin for the Euros final, but what was lovely was seeing Prince Louis with his big sister, Princess Charlotte, and the Princess of Wales in their private grounds in Adelaide Cottage, we believe, and watching the England game.”

Kate and Charlotte were joined by her sister, Pippa Middleton, for last week’s Wimbledon Men’s Final.

The post Prince Louis has a ‘two-year wait’ before following in Princess Charlotte’s footsteps appeared first on Timeless Life.

READ FULL STORY HERE>>...CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>
Continue Reading

IN-THE-NEWS

Gunmen Kill POS Operator, Cart Away N3M In Aba

Published

on

By

A POS operator, Blessing Chilaka has been reportedly killed by gunmen in Aba, Abia State.

 

It was gathered that Chilaka was shot dead while on his way home after closing his shop at Umuojima Junction in Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area of the state.

 

According to reports, he was ambushed by the armed men who shot him and made away with his N3 million, leaving him in a critical condition.

 

He was rushed to a private hospital and later transferred to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Umuahia where he succumbed to his injuries. READ FULL STORY HERE>>>CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>

post

 

 

READ FULL STORY HERE>>...CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING>>>
Continue Reading

Trending

error: Content is protected !!